We are Looking for Networking Protocol Developer with BCM Chipset Experience.
Please find the below Details.
- MSEE/CS preferably in networking and/or firmware development.
- 9yrs of professional experience in system platform development with BSPs and Network Processor bring-up work.
- Working knowledge on Broadcom SDK is must, Cavium SDK hands-on is Plus
- Projects with PPC/Intel Linux environment.
- Hands on experience with multi-core, multi-threading systems.
- Worked on High-performance, high-density and multi-rate aggregation switch
- Hands on experience with baseboard management controller (BMC) and Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) architecture.
- Experience in Open network install environment (ONIE) boot loader and Install environment.
- Expert in C/C++ coding.
- Solid background in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience on L1 developments and developing software for networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols.
- Experience in using debug tools such as gdb and analyzing the complex issues in software modularity, performance bottlenecks is a must.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a high-achieving team or independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Client of Cambio
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd