Hiring for Sr. Staff SW Engineer (L2/L3 Developer) with product MNC at Chennai Location.
Please find the below details
- MSEE/CS preferably in networking.
- 10+ years of professional experience in designing and developing complex software.
- Expert in C/C++ coding.
- Experience developing switching software and solutions around BRCM switching devices.
- Proven successful technical leadership experience.
- Solid background in data structures and algorithms.
- Understand complex issues in software modularity, performance bottlenecks, etc.
- Experience contributing at all stages of software development life-cycle.
- Experience in software-based packet handling.
- Experience developing software for networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols.
- Experience developing system-level software in Linux/Unix development environment.
- Knowledge of security technologies including VPN and Firewalls and Telecom protocols.
- Hands-on experience with multi-core, multi-threading systems.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a high-achieving team or independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Client of Cambio
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd