- Job Overview Understand the IP architecture, work with IP validation teams and Systems validation Lead/system content engineer to understand the validation requirements, develop/port/enhance the validation software content and bring up.
- -Use silicon debug hooks to measure power/performance/coverage and other KPI metrics
- Basics of processor architecture, Multicore/Multiprocessor with SMP/heterogenous cores.
- -C language expertise for low level programming, Assembly language for any processor, C-assembly interworking
- -Operating systems/RTOS/Linux kernel internals, scheduling policies, locking mechanism, MMU/paging etc
- - Experience in Device Driver Development and Firmware Development
- - Firmware validation
- -Exposure to working on emulation/pre-si environment is added advantage
- -Using JTAG based debuggers, compilers/linkers
- -Should have good exposure to software development life cycle-Exposure to SoC architecture paradigms interconnects, power management,
- -Software development for silicon enablement, silicon validation
- -Bring-up of hardware-software solution on FPGA/emulation platforms and on fresh SOC designs
- -Good knowledge of ARM Cortex-A7) / x86 / PowerPC CPU and memory system architecture
- -Software development towards higher performance of multi threaded applications using lower power
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd