- Requires implementing designs.
- The roles and responsibilities of engineer to develop expertise across the entire spectrum of RTL2GDSII Implementation i.e. Synthesis, Floorplanning, Power Grid Design, Placement, Clock implementation, Routing, STA, Electrical signoff, Power-Analysis, Physical Verification, Chip finishing etc.
- Working on cutting edge design(s) and/or processes developing expertise across a mix of designs/technologies/tools.
- Hands on experience doing Physical Design of complex blocks and/or FullChip designs.
- Should have good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
- Ability to pick-up new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
- Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd