EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, Opsworks, RDS, Route53, SQS, IAM, SES,
API Gateway, EMR, Auto scale, Cloud watch, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as AWS system engineer with Windows & Linux
(installation, configuration, modules and tuning).
- Experience with configuration management Tools - Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker
- Experience with Vagrant , Nginx
- Experience with a Version Control System (GIT, Mercurial, SVN)
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (VMware, Hyper-V, or other)
- Familiarity with other Cloud Services (Heroku, Azure, Google cloud etc.) is a plus
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools (Elastic Stack, Nagios, Apache
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English), along with
troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Scripting experience in any of PHP, Perl, Python, or Ruby
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd